CYBER WEEK - EXTRA SAVINGS EVENT
TRY A FREE LESSON

Guided_Project_1: Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets

Hi all, uploading the first guided project. Waiting to receive some useful feedback.

App Profile Recommendation | Dataquest

Guided_Project_1.ipynb (53.6 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @Bhagyashree

Thanks for sharing your project with Dataquest Community. The links are now working and I am now able to get through your project and honestly the project looks really cool. The introduction , the aim , use of comments, the explanation given in the markdown cell, have been well worked and well presented.
I love the way you have managed the data cleaning process, like the workings in cell[9] is just excellent, identifying the row with missing data and printing its index is very informing.
Same applies to how you have styled your workings and most of the explanations, the entire project is just admirable. Have also noticed how you have named most of your functions, they look short but relevant, keep it up mate for the good work.
Have got few suggestions/observation to make;

• In confirming whether App Store had a row with a missing data, that is in cell[12], I think you ought to have added some strings when the condition evaluates to true or false, having a blank display just because the condition evaluated to False, is not that very good approach.
  • You need to do more in your conclusion, remember you indicated in the introduction that your aim was to help the developers understand what type of apps attract more users, so you ought to have recommended on these apps in the conclusion.
  • You can delete code cell[41], considering you have commented every single code in that code cell, I don’t see it having a great impact in your project.
  • You don’t need to add Guided Project as a title.

Otherwise congratulations mate for the good presentation.

And by the way still figuring out why you didn’t have nbviewer being created automatically once you uploaded your project But you can check on below;

Guided_Project_1.ipynb (53.6 KB)

Happy learning.

Hi @brayanopiyo18 ,
Thanks for the comments. All the suggestions have been addressed in the project. I am attaching it down below. Hope it makes sense.

Thanks,
Bhagyashree
App_Profile.ipynb (53.1 KB)

1 Like

That’s great @Bhagyashree , all the best in your upcoming projects.