Guided Project 1: Profitable Apps in App Store & Google Store (Feedback wanted)

Hi all, I just finished the first Guided Project around profitable apps in the Google Play and App Store. I’m used to using Spyder for python, so using Jupyter Notebook is fairly new for me. I’d like feedback on the flow of data and explanations (am I using the Markdown boxes sufficiently and adequately?). I also tend to make my variable names rather long and unwieldy–I’d love feedback on strategies for succinct variable namings.

Thank you kindly for reviewing!

Guided Project Link

Guided Project 1_Profitable Apps_iOS Android_210110 .tar (2.2 MB)

Basics.ipynb (92.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hi @clarissa.s.gutierrez

Congratulations for having completed your first project (Profitable Apps in App store & Google Store).Your projects is well detailed and well presented. For the conclusion ,you have really done great job and thumbs up for that.

image clarissa.s.gutierrez
I’d like feedback on the flow of data and explanations (am I using the Markdown boxes sufficiently and adequately?)

For the markdown cell, I think all is well .However, I think it would have been better to include the history background of the dataset you are using that is , in the introduction. Also including comments in the code cell will make readers to somehow understand and follow your code lines.

Otherwise from my side , all is well and wishing you a happy !

Hi @brayanopiyo18 – I agree that my introduction would have benefited from more detail in history & background of the datasets I used. Commenting to explain in the code cells also make a lot of sense to help the audience understand my thought process. Thank you for your feedback; I really appreciate it!

1 Like