Guided_Project_2_Exploring Hacker News Posts

Hello, guys!

This time I decided to make the project whithout following and reading the instructions. I’ve just read what was the objective and the final result expected for each screen and I just figured it out. One of the main differences is that when I created the dictionaries, I didn’t store the hours as strings, but as integers. For this reason it was much more simple to get everything in the right order since the begining and I had to use less steps and less operations with striptime and striftime.

The results were right, so I guess this is fine.

It was very nice to learn about how to handle datetime objects.

https://app.dataquest.io/m/356/guided-project%3A-exploring-hacker-news-posts/8/next-steps

exploring_hacker_news_posts.ipynb (16.4 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hello @phssaraiva congratulations on finishing your project.

To improve:

  • add some descriptions (Markdown cells) on what you are doing, why you are doing…
  • also add the goal of your project and the conclusion.
1 Like