Guided project 2 feedback for personal development, please

how should make it more better or is it follows the guided project as should be data science project like following steps intro, objective, sub heading, result, conclusion. as DQ described how should be a perfect project that employer like.

Hacker_news data analysis (1).ipynb (27.3 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @mamun216

Congratulations for having completed your second project in Analyzing hacker news. Your project looks really fine and the code part is well presented.

image mamun216
how should make it more better or is it follows the guided project as should be data science project like following steps intro, objective, sub heading, result, conclusion.

I Love the way you have brought out the introduction, the use of comments and markdown cell. However I think you conclusion need more clarification. To my understanding , I think what you gave as the “Result Summary” at the last working of your project, should be in the conclusion. In the conclusion I don’t think if it is enough just to point out your walkthrough in the projects but in addition, you should summarize the end goals with some little explanations.

Consider above as a humble suggestions,.

Happy Learning!