Hello there, dear Community! After a little break I am coming back to learning how to code again! I have completed the Guided Project 3: Exploring Ebay Car Sales Data and I’d appreciate any feedback you might have!
Thanks for sharing your project:)
The project is very easy to follow: you wrote only what’s strictly necessary.
Just a few suggestions:
- You can add two bigger headings: Data Cleaning and Data Analysis to logically split the project
- Beware of removing the cars that cost less than 50 dollars. Some of them may be just donations or the initial price for bids
- When you sort the
date_crawledcolumn by index it’s not very evident that “the most popular day for the ad crawl was 2016-04-03, with 3.86% share”. You can sort the column by the share number. The same goes for the
- At the beginning of the analysis, you may specify what are the questions you want to answer.
- You can sort the prices by brand in the descending order
- Good use of the
corrfunction! But 0.56 is a pretty big number, are you sure that there is no correlation between these values?
- There is also no correlation between those two values. = which values? You have to write that they are mileage and price otherwise it’s not very clear especially if the reader jumps straight into conclusions.
Thanks a lot for the tips!