Guided Project 3: Exploring Hacker News Posts

Hello, everyone. Sharing my 3rd guided project with the community.

I would love to receive feedback on code structure and markdowns. As I was writing some markdowns describing the findings, felt it was really verbose, ugh. Can’t wait to learn data viz and add charts to make it more interesting.

P.S: To anyone who’s going to plan on completing the project in one go, remember to take breaks in between. I didn’t and felt the quality of my code and my mental state went down as I reached the end of the project :smiling_face_with_tear: Happy learning

Exploring Hacker News Posts.ipynb (19.0 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hi @vishallbabu5 ,
Another well documented and easy to understand guided project from you. Good job. I just had a quick look at your project and the presentation and documentation stands out. Though the results looks a little bit different from the usual ones. Did you use the full data set or the cleaned version? If you have used the full dataset, removing the posts that doesn’t have any comments might give you a different answer.

Also, in the conclusion section please do mention the time zone this analysis has been done. If needed you can convert it into your time zone as well.

1 Like

Hello, @jithins123
Thank you for responding. I did use the complete dataset. I will go through my analysis again and correct the mistakes and the time zone part in conclusion.

I made the suggestions which you gave me in my 2nd guided project and added a detailed conclusion. So, feedback like this really helps me. Thank you.

1 Like