Welcome to the Community and congratulations on finishing your first project!
Here are some suggestions from me for your consideration:
- Your code looks correct, and so it brings correct results. However, your project seems to lack the story behind it: project title, goals, intruduction, markdown comments analyzing and explaining the results after each code cell, conclusion summarizing the main results of the project. You might find these guidelines useful for this purpose, and also, probably, looking through other people’s guided projects on the same topic can give you some interesting ideas.
- A good practice is to re-run an already completed project, to have all the code cells in order and start from 1.
- In some code cells (, ) you can consider using
- The code cells , : it’s enough to cast into float or only numerator, or only denominator, not necessarily both of them. This will make the code cleaner.
- For the code cells , ,  you can consider using
LIMIT (showing only TOP10 or BOTTOM10, for example).
- You might find helpful this SQL style guide, especially the section “Spaces” (so-called “rivers”).
- Please remove the last empty code cell.
Hope my ideas were useful. Good luck with your future projects!