Guided Project: Analyzing CIA Factbook Data Using SQL

Hi,

As mentioned I am sharing my project - Guided Project: Analyzing CIA Factbook Data Using SQL - for review, please kindly check.
Analyzing CIA Factbook Data Using SQL.ipynb (25.1 KB)
As a learner I am looking forward to receive your valuable feedback.

Update 1:
Please find my revised project here

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @NisrinDhoondia, thanks for sharing your project! We’d love to be able to check it out. The link unfortunately doesn’t show your project (I see mine instead when I click it). To share your project, see the tutorial below.

1 Like

Hi,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for sharing this info, I will do the needful.

Hi @NisrinDhoondia,

Great work! You have also answered the questions in the next steps. A tiny suggestion that I can provide you for your project is that, instead of using descriptive column names like countries_adding_most_people_next_year, just use country as the column name and add an observation of your result. For example:

In the above result, South Sudan has the highest population growth.

You can even attempt to predict the population of 2020 assuming the population growth remains the same.

Best,
Sahil

1 Like

Hi Sahil,

Thanks for the valuable feedback, will do the needful as per the guidance given and upload my revised project soon.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: CIA Factbook Data GP for review

Hi Sahil,

Once more Thanks for your valuable feedback. Please find my revised project - Revised_Guided Project: Analyzing CIA Factbook Data Using SQL - for review.
Revised_Guided Project Analyzing CIA Factbook Data Using SQL.ipynb (50.0 KB)
As a learner I am looking forward to receive your valuable feedback.

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

Hey Nisrin,

I suggest in addition to your last comment, you also add an “Update” section to the original topic by editing it. This would provide an easy way for someone to see all versions of your project at once.

1 Like

Hi Sir,

There is no Update section available in the option to select, or may be I don’t know the steps how to go about. Needed some more information and guidance.

Thanks

I meant that you edit this original topic that you posted (by clicking on the pencil icon)

and append a new paragraph to its end like:

UPDATE 1:
Find my revised project here - [link to your new project notebook]

1 Like

Hi Sir,

Sorry I thought something else, I can do this easily. Thank you very much for the guidance.

Thanks once more.

2 Likes