Guided Project: Analyzing the Trend of the Used Car Deals – Exploring eBay Car Sales Data

Hi DQ community,

I would appreciate a lot if you can give me some feedback (especially room for improvement) on my guided project as below:

1. Storytelling & structure
  2. Line of codes
  3. Data analysis & the logic

Here is the URL of the last mission screen of the Guided Project:

Here is my notebook on Jupyter nbviewer:

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hi @shipWship,

You have done an amazing job with this project. You have gone above and beyond the instructions given and done a great analysis. The logical flow was great.

There are many small details you have added such as creating a function to replace the special characters, that add beauty to this project.

My only suggestion would be to print a few lines of autos in the report. While reading the project report, the whole dataset comes a few times and it takes a few extra scrolling to get to the bottom of it.

After going through your code, I did expect a bit more of extra analysis from your project. Maybe it was already long and you didn’t want to go into other areas of the data. Anyway, this is a great project. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Hi @jithins123,

Thanks a lot for your comments!

I just realised that when I print autos on Jupyter, it displays the data as its own scrolling window, but it is not the case on nbViewer.jupyter, which is displayed directly on notebook — therefore it gives a long scrolling on the notebook. I agree with you that it gives a long scrolling impression, and will edit it accordingly! :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your time! Happy coding and learning! :slight_smile: