Guided project - Answering Business questions using sql

Hi,
Please review my project on Answering Business questions using sql and a feedback is appreciated.

updated

Answering Business Questions using SQL.ipynb (206.2 KB)

Click here to view the project in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @lakshmial87,

thanks for sharing your guided project with the community. I’m a beginner in the community but hope I could positively contribute. The project is well-structured and organised with suitable headings. I really like that you included an image of the complete database schema, very nice. Some minor updates:

• Consider using Round function for the AVG_sales_PER_Customer and Avg_order_value to two decimal places. I think this will improve presentation slightly.

• Using the $ currency before the amount when analysing the data for example czech Republic has the highest order value of $9.10 followed by United kingdom which is $8.76…

• There is a back slash in this sentence which I think might be a typo?..Margeret Park had done a sales for $1584 (33.63 % ) of…

I really enjoyed going through your guided project, the analysis and final conclusion were well presented, keep up the great work!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @kevweo,
Thank you for taking time to review my project and pointing out some corrections.I have done those minor changes .Regarding the 3rd correction which is,
(There is a back slash in this sentence which I think might be a typo?..Margeret Park had done a sales for $1584 (33.63 % ) of…)
Its not showing when i view the notebook in local device,but in the above link it is showing.
Anyway I ill update the above link with the corrections made.

Thanks/regards

1 Like

Hi @lakshmial87,
You are welcome, thank you, hmm I wonder why it might be happening like this regarding the back slash, its okay since the sentence appears fine in local device. Happy learning, and hoping to see more of your guided projects :slightly_smiling_face: :clap:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @nityesh
I have updated the notebook after doing some corrections.But the link to view the notebook in new tab is missing. Can u please check that out.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like