Okay, I haven’t been uploading guided projects because I figured most of our answers were going to be pretty close to the same, if not the same. However, I struggled with this one off an on for a week, and I’m pretty happy to have it done. I took a little detour in the middle of the project, digging into the Support Agent performances. I also commented in some of my thought process which includes a couple false starts before I got the code working the way I wanted.
I’m hoping that my work will help someone else out on their journey, because I know that a lot of other peoples’ work has been helping me along on mine.