Guided Project: Build apps based on the users taste

Hi Guys, I just completed my first guided project, please review and let me know on how can I improve the project further

Thanks

https://app.dataquest.io/m/350/guided-project%3A-profitable-app-profiles-for-the-app-store-and-google-play-markets/14/next-steps

Here is my notebook: Build apps based on the users taste.ipynb (358.5 KB)

1 Like

Hi @krishnatupili44,
Congratulations on finishing your first project. That is a big step.

I have downloaded your notebook file to check your project. But unfortunately I’m not sure if I can open .tar file on my jupyter notebook. If you know how to, please let me know. Otherwise it would be great if you can also provide a .ipynb format.

1 Like

Hi @jithins123,

If you are using Windows, then this is a great tool to extract files. It’s small and totally free.
https://www.7-zip.org/

Supported formats:

  • Packing / unpacking: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM
  • Unpacking only: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, WIM, XAR and Z.

Best,
Sahil

3 Likes

Hi @krishnatupili44,

Welcome to the community. I have edited your post to make sure your project can be viewed without downloading it.

Here is a great guide that will help you for your next project:

Best,
Sahil

Thank you @Sahil. Now I know how to deal with .tar files.
I was able to extract the files.

1 Like

Hi @krishnatupili44,

Looks like you are much more experienced in python than me. So obviously the code looks great. There are a couple of lines, I couldn’t understand immediately. Maybe if you can add some inline comments, it will be helpful for people like me to learn a few things on the way.

Creating fitness apps as it is lockdown time is also a great conclusion. It was interesting to go through your work.

Hi @Sahil,

Thanks for the edits and for welcoming me to the community.

1 Like

Hi @jithins123,

Thank you so much for reviewing my project. I have added description for each cell and updated the description wherever possible.
I hope it looks good now and let me know if I can improve further

Thanks

1 Like

Seems like when you’ve edited your post, the link to generated by DQ for your project got lost