Guided Project : CIA Factbook data analysis with SQL

I would like to know about the code review and project flow. [CIA_Factbook_data_Analysis_using_SQL.ipynb|attachment](upload://pKznBcxUl2SnNOLveNio8h30qej.ipynb) (173.7 KB)

Welcome to the community @harsh.raizada! Could you clarify your post to ease understanding of your problem/question? That will help you get relevant assistance from the community. Also, the link to your project cannot be accessed. Would you consider reposting this?

Best!

Thank you @enext7771 for your warm welcome.
I was just looking for feedback on the guided project.
I have done this project on my local computer and not online on dataquest. That’s why I was trying to upload the notebook.CIA_Factbook_data_Analysis_using_SQL.ipynb (173.7 KB) , I am not sure why its not uploading but Here is the github link: https://bit.ly/2UKUCUx
Next time I will try to share the dataquest notebook link.
Thank you!

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Well structured project @harsh.raizada :ok_hand:

you may refer to this post for further improvements - Detailed Guides to make your Projects Professional!

and please add a relevant title to the project.

2 Likes

Hi @harsh.raizada, I agree with @Rucha regarding the structure of your project. Well done!
It seems you want the subheading, CIA World Factbook Data Analysis in SQL, to be the title of your project so that should come before the introduction. It is good you briefly describe the dataset used for analysis in the introduction section. Here, you may also briefly highlight some of the main questions of your analysis.

I like the fact that after identifying outliers in the dataset you stated the implications of these for subsequent analysis.

In general, your SQL code is readable but you may consider following a consistent style. For instance, when selecting multiple columns, in some cases you list the columns on the same line whereas in other cases each column is specified on a separate line. You may refer to a SQL style guide in the link shared by @Rucha.

Best!

1 Like

Thank you @Rucha for your time and feedback, I will update it accordingly in my notebook.

@enext7771, Thank you for your feedback, Yes, I will change the heading. Correct feedback regarding the format but I did it intentionally so that it can be readable without scrolling. I will try to implement that.

1 Like