Guided Project Clean and Analyze Employee Exit Surveys and further analysis

Hi house, i’s like to get any constructive feedback on this project
(Learn data science with Python and R projects)

Project Clean and Analyze Employee Exit Surveys.ipynb (273.3 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hey @victorezeji

Congrats on completing another project!

I love your use of charts and graphics to convey your point. The boxplots and bar charts are helpful in making your point clear.

That being said, I think your project would benefit from a little bit more storytelling. Use markdown cells and comments to break up code and explain what you’re doing and what conclusions you can draw from the data. You have quite a few large blocks of code and it’s a bit difficult to follow what you are doing in those blocks.

You’ve included a few markdown cells explaining what you’re doing, so that’s good, I’d break it up a bit more so that you can construct a story with your code and your data.

That being said, you’ve got no comments here and, it’s good practice to use comments to explain what you’re doing in your code. There’s an old saying that goes something like this: “Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.” Try to make sure every step of your process is understandable because one day you or someone else may need to figure out what it does and it may be harder than you think!

Hope some of this helps and good luck with your learning journey!

1 Like

Thanks @Johnsonk51502 , it was insightful.

1 Like

I would also add an eye-catching title and conclusions where you wrap up the project’s results.

1 Like

thank for the feedback, I appreciate it.

1 Like