This is my first project for review. Any suggestions are welcome.
Hello @yashyogeshshah2609! Thanks for sharing:)
Your project is nice!
Here is what I liked:
- You have a clear introduction, which also links to the dataset and explains how it was cleaned before the analysis
- You have comments on your code, which is an extremely helpful skill to have:)
- You have a nice conclusion which takes into account timezones
- You code is vertically spaced which improves the readability
What can be improved:
- You subheadings are very technical and often state obvious things. You can collapse them in more general subheadings and make them a bit more attractive. Like, Removing Headers from a List of List is very technical and says almost nothing (you may collapse the first subheadings in just one, called, for instance, “Data Preparation”)
- You have very long lists of posts by hour. Do you believe they are useful?
- Not all code cells are commented (you do not have to exaggerate but in some cases, it’s useful to comment more than less)
- Would you comment on the extra results? And leave a conclusion?
And a small suggestion: you can use the
setdefault dictionary method to avoid
if..else statements when building frequency tables.