All feedback is welcome.
I hope my feedback is still valuable:)
You have a nicely organized project but here are the things that can be improved:
- You do not have to import
matplotlibmultiple times, one time, in the beginning, is enough
- It’s better to tell the readers what are the main questions you’d like to answer in the project
- It a good idea to introduce your plots and make comments below each plot otherwise it’s difficult to follow
- Many of your plots are not necessary, they seem to be there just for the sake of it
- You can add titles to the plots and improve their style. There is a nice article by @Elena_Kosourova that can help you make the visualizations better
- You definitely know something about hypothesis testing, and Python has this functionality. Check the SciPy library. You can add some tests to your project:)
Thank you Artur for your feedback!! It’s valuable and definitely not too late as I am continuing on the learning path!
Great suggestions! Will apply many of them.