Dear dataquest community,
I’m back with my fourth project on this platform : “Employee Exit Survey ” (I should definitely automatize this message )
Don’t hesitate to tell me what you’ve liked and what you did not when reading it.
You can find my work on Github here
If you prefer, you can also download it : Exit_Employee_Sam.ipynb (119.9 KB)
Thank you very much !
Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab
Hello @sam_47! Thanks for sharing;) Hope it’s not too late for feedback.
Here it is:
- You can just use the
dataframe.head() code to print the top rows of a dataframe in a readable way.
- Try not copying from DQ. Use your own words wherever and whenever possible.
- How could you improve your code style? You can read more about the code style here
- In the code cell 15 could you use another approach to find out if a string contains the “Resignation” substring?
- Try to use a less saturated color than red for your plot.
- Why didn’t you continue to answer the question? It wouldn’t have taken much time and you would have obtained more interesting results.
That’s all for me! Happy coding;)