Hello @sg10007! Thanks for sharing your project with the Community. Also congratulations on completing the optional part, that’s very important to develop you independence in making projects. The project is very organized and you’ve clearly explained every step.
- Make the project’s title more attractive and descriptive
- It’s also a good idea to provide the link to the used data set
- Comment the code, it’s important for the readability. Imagine you in a couple of months who’s trying to figure out what a code cell does
- In code cell  you import
re at every iteration of the loop that is not very efficient. Import all modules in the first code cell. The best solution however would to use
pandas functionality to rename columns
- When you translate German words, it’s better to create a unique mapping dictionary and then apply it to the columns
- Why not combining sections Basic data exploration and further cleaning and Dropping columns into one?
- In cell  the code is very inefficient. Use
str methods from
pandas to rename values in a column. The same goes for the cells below
- It’s better to rerun the whole project to order the code cells. It improves the readability
- You have some minor types, correct them!
- You have some commented code like the cell  all code is commented. Do you need it?
- In code cell  why don’t you use
pandas to create a list of unique brands?
- In code cell  you repeat youself!
- Write a conclusion where you wrap-up your findings
That’s it for me. Happy coding