Guided Project: Exploring Ebay Car Sales Data- Xy

Hello!

I just finished the Exploring Ebay Car Sales Data guided project :laughing:

Whew, the extra steps were tough, but I learned a lot and still having fun with the codes and stories!

exploring_ebay_car_sales_data.ipynb (249.9 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab
8 Likes

Melissa;

This is impressive, I have explored the project and surmised its you before checking the your name on it. Yours is a distinctive and superb style!

Thumbs up!

2 Likes

Hi @Lawal1998, thank you so much for your kind comments! This one was tough but I learned a lot :laughing:

3 Likes

As expected, you are welcome.

Well done @bounski! That was really a pleasure to read, I love that you added your own style and humor to the project, hopefully, I can spice up my next project too :laughing:

1 Like

Hi @ibtisaam! Thank you so much! Iโ€™m so happy that you like the style of this project :laughing: Haha yup spicing up projects are great ways to keep things enjoyable!

Hi @bounski! Iโ€™m really happy I found your project, I realized the project description does not have to be boring and factual, we can bring our personalities into it! So, thanks a lot and good job!

3 Likes

Hello @TndiVizsnyai! Thank you so much! Haha yeah thatโ€™s the fun part of doing the guided projects, you can be either factual or entertaining :rofl::rofl: and welcome to the community!

2 Likes

I am a proud imaginary colleague #2.
Had a lot of fun reading through your project (and the other 3).
Keep em coming!

Thank you so much! :laughing: Looking forward to doing some projects with you :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes