Guided Project - Exploring Ebay Car Sales Data

Hello, I just finished my third guided project and I added some of my interpretations in the data cleaning part. I hope to get feedbacks on whether it seems logical and reasonable enough and any other shortcomings. Thankyou. :blush:

https://app.dataquest.io/m/294/guided-project%3A-exploring-ebay-car-sales-data/9/next-steps

Guided Project 3.ipynb (94.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hello @frencielanggi02! Thanks for sharing.

You did an incredible work, I really liked your informal and funny way of narratives. It’s probably not the best style to use in a business environment but it’s very catchy and exciting! Your project is well-organized and clear. Great Job!

P.S. I didn’t know about the Volkswagen, thanks for sharing this interesting fact.

1 Like

Hello @artur.sannikov96! Thank you very much for reading my project! :sob: :pray:t2:

I made this project in a kind of informal, playful style because I was getting bored of being too formal all the time. This way, I could express the joy and feelings I experienced while doing the project, making it more worthwhile and fun.

No one was making any kind of response, so I thought it would be a bad idea to continue doing this “fun” concept, so I did the rest of project (currently at the 10th) formally. But, to think that I could entertained you with this project of mine made me really happy and fulfilled. :relaxed: :blush:

Once again thank you so much for sparing the time to read and comment on my project! Deeply appreciated :pray:t2: :pray:t2:

P.S. It was such an interesting fact (though irrelevant) I can’t help but put it in this project :laughing:

1 Like