Guided Project : Exploring Ebay Car Sales Data

Hello Everyone, Thanks to find attached my finished guided project about Ebay Car Sales. I was so pleased to involve in this amazing exploration and look forward to move into the next one.

Ebay_car_sales_project.ipynb (143.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

Hello @mahouessimi! Thanks for sharing:)

Here is some feedback:

• Well done on defining the objective of your project and a brief explanation of the dataset
  • The link to Kaggle isn’t working
  • It’s great that you comment on your code! It’s a useful skill for every coder
  • You code sometimes present some small style issues. Be sure to adapt it to PEP-8 - the “official” Pythonic style. There are some other styles that are still similar to PEP-8.
  • Why did you write the function to renames the columns? For me, it seems a bit redundant.
  • Well job on finding the outliers! You used some statistical techniques and not just your intuition, it’s great. I will certainly use this method to get rid of outliers in my future projects.
  • In the conclusions you wrote what you’ve seen in the results of your analysis. But what are your conclusions? What do you think about them?

Overall, it’s a great project! And I would say a candidate for the one of the best shared projects this week. Well done, @mahouessimi :blush:

Happy coding :smile: