Hello Everyone, Thanks to find attached my finished guided project about Ebay Car Sales. I was so pleased to involve in this amazing exploration and look forward to move into the next one.
Hello @mahouessimi! Thanks for sharing:)
Here is some feedback:
- Well done on defining the objective of your project and a brief explanation of the dataset
- The link to Kaggle isn’t working
- It’s great that you comment on your code! It’s a useful skill for every coder
- You code sometimes present some small style issues. Be sure to adapt it to PEP-8 - the “official” Pythonic style. There are some other styles that are still similar to PEP-8.
- Why did you write the function to renames the columns? For me, it seems a bit redundant.
- Well job on finding the outliers! You used some statistical techniques and not just your intuition, it’s great. I will certainly use this method to get rid of outliers in my future projects.
- In the conclusions you wrote what you’ve seen in the results of your analysis. But what are your conclusions? What do you think about them?
Overall, it’s a great project! And I would say a candidate for the one of the best shared projects this week. Well done, @mahouessimi