Guided Project: Exploring eBay Sales Data revisited (only data cleaning for now)

Hi everyone! I’m halfway into the Data Science track and decided to start working on my portfolio, so I’m redoing some of the guided projects. This is the first guided project I’m sharing. so I’m a bit nervous about it, but I have to start somewhere :slight_smile:

I spent a lot of time on trying to fix all the SettingWithCopyWarnings, unsuccessfully, so they stay for now.

I’d be happy to hear any feedback!

Thanks in advance!

eBay Cars - Data Cleaning and Initial Exploration.ipynb (206.9 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

Hi @evelin.kanda,

Good work overall. Just a few comments from a reader’s POV. I liked how you documented your thought process to which columns were unnecessary, but the numbering is abit off (you can also use the hash symbols # to highlight the numbered list elements i.e., 1., 2. etc. – you can read up about the different types of tags, similar to <h1> to <h6> in html)

Here’s a markdown cheatsheet I often use: https://github.com/adam-p/markdown-here/wiki/Markdown-Cheatsheet

2 Likes

Thank you for checking out my project and pointing that mistake out! I reordered it once and I didn’t notice that was off after that. :sweat_smile:

1 Like