Guided Project: Exploring Hacker News Post - Xy

Hello!

I just finished having fun with the Exploring Hacker News Post guided project, and ended up testing my own analysis :laughing:

exploring_hacker_news_posts.ipynb (28.1 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab
7 Likes

hey @bounski

Nice write-up you got there!

2 Likes

Hi @Rucha, thank you so much for your comment!

1 Like

This project is the coolest I’ve seen!
You even applied your findings, I guess it’s because you are asking a medical related concept on a tech blog. Lol
Thumbs up!

1 Like

Hello @bounski:

I have reviewed your project completely and i really liked it and also the way you mentioned extras :slight_smile:
Good Job!

Best
K!

1 Like

Hello!

Since your last project, I was very inspired by you, and now this project! I can see the dedication and it was very neat, but also fun and appealing! :smiley:

This is a bit unrelated but, to think we’re from the same country! I’m elated! :laughing:

@Lawal1998 Wow thanks a lot!! Yeah I think my question is too medical LOL But it was really fun to know that I can apply the analysis directly haha… Thanks again!

@prasadkalyan05 Thank you so much, Kalyan! I really hope I can try some codes soon for the ‘Homework’ section on my Extras, and I also like the way that this project enabled me to apply the analysis ASAP :laughing:

@frencielanggi02 Hello! Thank you for the kind words! Yup this was another fun project due to its applicability and HN being one of my favorite tech site :laughing: Ah we’re from the same country? Cool! I’m glad to see more fellow WNI here hehehe

3 Likes