Guided Project Feedback: Exploring Ebay Car Sales Data in German: Autoverkaufsdaten

Good after-morning all. Although this is not my first project at DQ, it is the first one I’ve decided to upload. Rationale: I spent a lot of time on it and I’d love to hear what others think about that investment.

Also, this was the first project where I kinda went off on my own tangent immediately and then slowly came back to the “guided” part of the project. Sooooooo, you’ll see I went right into doing some of the things that were suggested as “what’s next?” at the end of the project.

Yeah…what can I say? I was raised by a lefty and therefore often have a strong desire to do things backwards. :sunglasses:

Hope you enjoy the read and please be brutally honest with your review…I can take it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://app.dataquest.io/m/294/guided-project%3A-exploring-ebay-car-sales-data/9/next-steps

Exploring German Ebay Car Sales Data.ipynb (57.3 KB)

1 Like

Hi @mathmike314, welcome to the community and thank you for sharing you GP with us.

I did a quick review on your project and I really liked how you did the storytelling. Much much better than mine, to be honest. The only thing I really missed and I think it would make your project even better were the missing outputs of the code lines. I like to see all those tables that we get when using pandas.

Despite of that, I think your project is really good. Congratulations :clap:t2::clap:t2: Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you kindly, @lsuepb. I wasn’t aware the outputs weren’t in the notebook…I wonder if I can’t just “run all” and uploaded it again? Let’s find out! :wink:

Hi @lsuepb, I have completed the experiment on my end…I think I may have “fixed it”…can you confirm on your end? Gracias!

1 Like

Hey @mathmike314.

Yep! It’s working now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like