Hi, this is the first time I’m sharing my guided project here.
I tried not to copy the suggested solution, but inevitably, following the instructions on each page of the guided project would likely lead to very similar presentation and conclusions.
So I’m not expecting much feedback that can’t already be derived from comparing with the solution notebook, but would still appreciate feedback if there is something stands out like a sore thumb or might be commendable.
URL of last mission screen: Learn data science with Python and R projects
Basics.ipynb (398.3 KB)
Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab
Thanks for sharing your first project with the Community! You’ve done a thorough data analysis, represented your observations in a clear and coherent way, and emphasized all the important points. Also, I liked the subheadings that you used and the overall project structure. Well done!
Some suggestions from my side:
- You can consider expanding a bit more in the introduction and conclusion.
- It’s better to unite adjacent code cells without any output or markdown between them into one code cell (e.g., -, -, etc.)
- The code cell : I’d leave only the plot with both lines on it.
- The code cell : consider usng the parameter
alpha here, to make the points semi-transparent.
- Visialuzations in general: consider despining and de-ticking them where these elements aren’t particulaly necessary.
- A good practice is to import all the libraries in the 1st code cell.
- Probably, it’s better to create a function fo all the line plots in your project.
Hope my ideas were helpful. Good luck with your future projects, and happy learning!