CYBER WEEK - EXTRA SAVINGS EVENT
TRY A FREE LESSON

Guided Project: Finding Insights about Popular Hacker News Posts

Hello! It’s my first time sharing one of the guided projects I worked on. I’m looking for general feedback surrounding my code, organization, and presentation of the results. Thank you in advance!

https://app.dataquest.io/c/62/m/356/guided-project%3A-exploring-hacker-news-posts/8/next-steps

Finding Insights about Popular Hacker News Posts.ipynb (26.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hi @erikriggleman

Welcome to Dataquest community and thanks for sharing your project with the community. Have gone through the project and honestly I can affirm that the entire working is excellent. I love the way you have managed to do the cleansing of the data like checking on the shifted column, the missing data and so on, the steps are indeed well managed. The introduction , the use of comments and explanations given are very informing. Keep it up mate for the good work.
Have a suggestion to make;

• you ought to have re-run the whole project to achieve the sequential ordering of the code cells, having skipped numbering is not that good.

Otherwise congratulation mate for the good presentation. All the best in your upcoming projects.

Happy learning!

1 Like

Well organized and well done!
Bruce

@erikriggleman, thank you for sharing!

Looking over your process helped inform mine. It also helped me in debugging where my functions where going wrong!