Guided Project for review: Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets

Hi lovely people!
I finally share several guided projects that I have finished while going through steps 1 and 2 of Data Scientist path.

Please have a look at it. What can be improved? Does the recommendation seem plausible?

My notebook:Data_quest_1.ipynb (45.8 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hi @ibragimovagim

Welcome to this community and thanks for sharing your project on Profitable App Profiles for the Apps Store and Google Play markets. Your introduction, the comments , use of markdown cell is so informative and thumbs up for the good work. I love the explanations you gave based on the observation made on the most common genres, it’s well detailed indeed.

I think using an empty print() command for spacing is not that good and instead yo can add a new line , that is print("\n").
For the recommendation you have done a great job, and I agree with you that it should be backed by further study.

Otherwise, mine therefore is to congratulated you for the good work and wishing you all the best in your upcoming projects.

Happy learning!

Dear @brayanopiyo18, thank you very much for your feedback!