I have completed the 2nd Guided project in Python for Data Science Intermediate level section. It is only the draft version of my work. I will make some updates on this later. But, just for now some feedback on it. Thanks all in advance!!!
Welcome to the Community and thank you for sharing your project!
You code is clean and well-organized, and the obtained results are correct. I would recommend you, though, to add more markdown text to it and, in general, more structure: introduction, conclusion, subheadings for each section, a link to the original dataset. You may find this resource useful for these purposes.
Some other suggestions from my side:
- It’s better to skip some obvious comments (#printing the header, #returns Boolean result), while to add the comments to more tricky pieces of code (for example, the one about swapping, etc.).
- A good practice is to re-run the project when it’s already finished, to have all the code cells in order and starting from 1.
- The code cell : I would divide in into 2 lines for better readability, putting the second argument of the long
len(hn) ==...etc.) on a new row.
- The code cells  and : here you can consider rounding the results.
- Subsequent code cells without output and without markdown explanations afterwards can be united ( and , -]).
Hope my suggestions were helpful. Happy learning!
Thank you, Elena!!!
I will definitely try to consider your suggestions while I am working on my next Guided projects. Your advices are very clear and informative. Thanks again!!!
You are very welcome, Ulugbek! Good luck with your future projects!