BLACK FRIDAY EXTRA SAVINGS EVENT - EXTENDED
START FREE

Guided Project : Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets - L. J

Hi, this is the onset of my first guided project and I must admit that the hands-on experience especially with the Jupyter Notebook was so profound for me. It was fun and in that regard, I’d wish to get community feedback in order to enhance my study on this noble course.

Here is the link to the project - Learn data science with Python and R projects

Basics.ipynb (39.6 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hi @linxjanabi

Thanks for sharing your project with Dataquest community. Have gone through it , and it looks pretty well. The code lines are well taken care of and has thus rendered relevant output. The whole project is well arranged into subheading making it very easy to follow through the workings.Keep it up mate for the good work.

Have got few suggestions to make;

• You need to do something on the title. Have checked through and have found that other than user ratings, there are other aspects you have analyzed like most popular app by genre and so on, so to avoid biasedness of the title always try to generalize, to ensure every detailed is captured with not more than 15 words.
  • Also in the introduction , you ought to have added the links of the dataset you have used, and also giving some information background of these datasets.
  • You have hardly used the comments, remember it’s through the comments where the reader will somehow understand some of the code lines that might appear complex.
  • Consider adding some explanations in every subheading you make

Otherwise congratulations for having completed your first project. All the best in your upcoming projects. You can click here to find more tips on how to style up data science projects.

Happy learning :grinning:!

1 Like