Guided Project: Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets - Xy

Hello,

I had fun on this profitable apps guided project!

profitable-app-profiles.ipynb (85.3 KB)

I’m looking forward to do more projects in the upcoming courses :laughing:

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

6 Likes

Hey @bounski,

I’m no expert but I really liked the way you’ve described everything. It was fun and interesting reading through it. :slight_smile: Happy learning!

Wow @bounski, you really did have a blast with this project! It was fun to read, and I liked your suggestion. With the coding part of it, be careful with printing out long lists (like cell 44 with the Tools category). It breaks up the flow and gave my scrolling finger a cramp. :wink:

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you @menon.aj! :laughing:

@april.g thank you! Ah yes, the Tools category is long :see_no_evil: is there any way on how to truncate the list? Perhaps there’s a code for it or maybe there’s a way through the Jupyter Notebook to shorten it?

Hey @bounski :slight_smile:

I looked into your project deeply and specially i liked the description part which is eye catchy. You’ve also organised the codes very well. Good Job :slight_smile:

Cheers
K!

It is very interesting to read the description and scenario you built in the project, making it easier to follow and understand the code. Thanks for the effort and share of your project.