Guided Project Review: Starwars Survey

Hey, there! This is the first Dataquest guided project that I’ve done without constantly referring to the solutions. Would be happy to receive any constructive criticism if you have the time. Thanks

Basics.ipynb (165.8 KB)

https://app.dataquest.io/m/201/guided-project%3A-star-wars-survey/9/next-steps

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi Helen, congrats on finishing the project! I felt exactly the same way when I did this one. I think it was the first time I felt like I knew what I was doing!

Now that you’ve finished the code part, it’s time for the fun! Write an introduction that introduces the reader to the projects. For the different sections, add some headings to break up the blocks of code. You can also explain what you’re able to do and why, along with observations. For the graphs, explore the documentation and find ways to tweak them, like adding headings, labels or playing with color. Make sure to include your thoughts and interpretations for the graphs, and finish it up with a conclusion. Have some fun with it!

Thanks for sharing with us. I hope you continue to grow in confidence on your learning journey. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, April. Right after I posted this i went over other projects posted here and saw how they were much more detailed and polished. Made me realise it would improve my work and you saying this only reaffirms it. Thank you for taking the time to give me feedback. I truly appreciate it!

2 Likes