Guided Project: Using excel to Identify Customers Likely to Churn for a Telecommunications Provider

Hello everyone,
telco.xlsx (1.2 MB)
In this project, I applied a variety of data exploration and analysis techniques to profile customers who churned, I am open to better ideas on how I should have done it. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @OlutokiJohn ,

Great job finishing your project. Great job providing detailed worksheet analysis. Great job providing a recommendation about churned customers.

After a quick review, you may want to add additional comments or context to explain the row labels “yes” and “no” and the column labels “408”, “415”, etc… You may also want to expand the “Average Age Account” chart so the entire chart can be displayed starting by cell R2.

1 Like

Hi @homeshagarwal30, I don’t know if you have gotten an answer but to get the churn rate you gate the total churn and divide it by the count

Hi @Casandra_Hayward, thank you for the comments, the yes and no labels were provided and this is the link for the project Learn data science with Python and R projects I felt writing it in details would make my work more complicated.

Anyways I have updated all you said, kindly help me check if I have done it the right way

telco.xlsx (1.2 MB)

thank you

1 Like