How can we answer this question in step 3 in this Guided Project:
" What percent of majors are predominantly male? Predominantly female?"
By looking at the Histogram from ShareWomen?
Could I say something like this:
Around 72% of all majors are predominantly composed by women. While men control the other 28%.
Does each bar/interval for example from 0.6-0.8 means that around 27%+27% of all majors are pedrominantly female? Do the y_axis in this histogram represents the percentage each interval represents in the majors?
I am having some difficulties in reading/interpreting Histograms!
Thanks for the help!