Guided Project_ Visualizing Earnings Based On College Majors

Hi everyone,

My 4th project is ready now. This time I found some instructions a little bit misleading, so I introduced sometimes my own interpretations :relaxed: Anyway, I found the project very interesting and made some curious findings. Looking forward to seeing your feedback on it, your comments on what can be improved in terms of coding, project structure, or maybe some questions / comments on the insights that I made.

Thanks a lot in advance!

https://app.dataquest.io/m/146/guided-project%3A-visualizing-earnings-based-on-college-majors/6/next-steps

Visualizing_Earnings_Based_On_College_Majors.ipynb (720.4 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

3 Likes

Hi @Elena_Kosourova,

Congratulations on finishing yet another great project. Your work looks great as usual. I quite like how you zoomed into those plots to get the hidden trends and analysed them. Your observations and conclusions are also quite interesting. I know it has been a bit of a confusing project. Personally I struggled to finish this one. Good to see that you have wonderfully tackled the instructions and got the best out of them. Nothing more to add, you have done everything very nicely. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Hi @jithins123 ,

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! I am happy to know that my skills are improving and my projects are appreciated. Especially this one, that was not so straightforward from the instructions. Looking forward to seeing also your project on this dataset :blush:

1 Like

Yes, I agree. This one was a bit frustrating for me as well. It took me a while. Here is my project. Thanks in advance for your review.