Guided-Project: Visualizing Earnings Based On College Majors

Hi, this is my 4th guided project, but it’s the very first time I have the courage (lol) to share it.
I would appreciate any feedback on that. I’m fairly new to learning Python (coding in general) and I was struggling a bit to digest all the info, however it’s getting better since I started looking for random datasets and applying the learning from this course.

Thanks in advance guys!

Guided Project_ Visualizing Earnings Based On College Majors.ipynb (724.8 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @edulopa0787

Thank you for sharing your 4th project on Visualizing Earnings Based On College Majors. Your project looks really good, I love your introduction , the explanations given the markdown cell , the visualization(the colorings), are so well presented.

edulopa0787
I’m fairly new to learning Python (coding in general) and I was struggling a bit to digest all the info, however it’s getting better since I started looking for random datasets and applying the learning from this course

The effort of looking for random datasets and applying the learning( from this course), has indeed paid off. Because , the presentation is so informing , the way you have laid out your conclusion is just excellent and not many will agree of this(your project) is for someone who is new to learning python , thumbs up for the good work buddy. just a suggestion; consider providing the links of the dataset you are using

Otherwise congratulations for the good work and for the nice presentation.

Happy learning!

1 Like