I just finished my second Data science guided project - Hacker News. One change from the guided mission and that is i have worked on the original dataset without truncating any rows from it.
While working on the project, i found one issue with datetime column, thought of sharing it with you, might be useful for a new beginner like me.
The format of the datetime column is different for many rows. Hence, you have to first make a consistent format (I used a replace method on string) and then create a datetime object from it.
Attached is the link to the Jupyter notebook.
Your feedbacks are most welcome. Happy learning.