Hello! This is my first guided project for your valuable feedback

Basics.ipynb (86.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hello @PreethiNaveenKumar. Welcome to the DQ community and good job on completing your first guided project. Here are a few areas on which you could improve to make your analysis better.

• Always add an introduction to your project, explaining the readers what insights are you trying to derive from the analysis. In this case, you haven’t added any. So if someone were to read your project, they would never know what questions are you trying to answer in your analysis. Remember, data analysis is a form a story telling.
  • Use markdown to explain your thought process and what are you doing a certain thing and the reason for it. For example, in this particular project, you are removing the last details column of the dataset. You could have written like, Since, we only want to know the year in which most escapes happened and the country in which happened. The ‘details’ column for the analysis is pointless and makes the data a bit difficult to read. So, let’s get rid of the details column. Likewise, you could have done the same for fetching only the years of each prison escape.
  • Here’s a link which will help you to make your upcoming projects better with this style guide.
  • Add a conclusion to the end of your project stating your findings of the analysis.
  • Delete the unwanted cells at the end of your project.

Good luck on your learning journey :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your feedback. The information you provided was very useful. I’m a beginner and this will help me a lot. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes