Hi neighbors, please view out my first guided project

This is my first ever data analytics project. Please help me with more sources and other projects to expand my knowledge. Thanks

Guided Project_ Prison Break (1).tar (87.5 KB)

Hi @zyennego

Welcome to Dataquest community. Great to hear that you’ve finished your first guided project. Congratulations.
Could you please upload the .ipynb file, (the Jupyter notebook file) of your project? Thank you.

This is the project below. Thanks!
Guided Project_ Prison Break.tar (84 KB)
Basics.ipynb (77.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @zyennego
Thanks for sharing your jupyter notebook. I had a quick look at your project and I can see that you have followed all the instructions and successfully finished the guided project. Congratulations. One suggestion I’d like to make would be regarding the presentation of the project. We’re using jupyter notebook to add markdown cells and to explain our project better to the readers. It also helps us to remember about the code, logic and more on a later date. So documenting the project is a good idea. This detailed guide will help you to add structure to your project using introduction, explanations, code comments and conclusion. Please have a look at it.

I hope this helps. Looking forward to seeing the next guided project from you soon. Keep up the good work.