Going fast! #DataquestChallenge Premium Annual Offer:
500 get 50% & the next 1000 get 40% off.
GET OFFER CODE

How can I refund

I didn’t mean to renew my monthly subscription this month but I forgot to cancel my sub how can I get refund I got no money now pls help @masterryan.prof pls answer me @Sahil

1 Like

@PalmKiatithapanayong:

Please create a ticket here

done whats next? @masterryan.prof

@PalmKiatithapanayong: Please be patient and wait for the team to get back to you. Thanks! Tagging @Sahil here about this too.

1 Like

@masterryan.prof i will be contacted within 48 hour right?

@PalmKiatithapanayong: I cannot comment on this as I am just a volunteer at DQ. I do not work here full time. Short answer is it depends on how many tickets they have to respond to on the backend, which I do not have access to.

2 Likes

Hi @PalmKiatithapanayong,

Sorry, I was on a vacation. However, it seems like the issue was resolved via ticket #56942. Let me know if you need any further help.

Best,
Sahil

Hi Sahil @Sahil ,
I also have the same problem, and I think I may have created a ticket about it, but I don’t find it, so could you please help me refund?
Thank you very much.

Best,
Ye

Hi @383554065:

Please be patient while your transaction is being progressed. Allow 2 to 3 working days before coming back for updates. Thanks!

CC @nityesh

@nityesh just following up to check if this is ready to be marked as resolved?

1 Like

Yes, it is! We handle all refund requests in the ticketing system. So, any such community post can be marked as resolved if the student has sent in the ticket. :slight_smile: