How to creat a histogram of completion_rate

I am trying to Create a histogram of completion_rate, I have tried to do it but no head way. It is on screen 4/8 of the Guided Project: Building a BI App.

I understand that this requires adjusting the data model to create a new table that shows lesson completion by lesson_id. I need help to fully comprehend this. Please support

Hi @ctowolabi, itā€™d be better if you share the link to the screen of the project.

1 Like

I just figured out how to make the new table tonight, but I havenā€™t figured out the vis yet. Iā€™ll get it tomorrow sometime.

Do you have Power BI Service? I could share my report with you thereā€¦

For the table I used SUMMARIZECOLUMNS, the lesson_progress[lesson id] column, and a new column using the DAX measure to figure out the completion rate. Hereā€™s a link to the documentation:

1 Like

Hi @ctowolabi,

If you feel that Ā your questionĀ was successfully solved, could you please mark the helpful answer asĀ Solution? You can findĀ hereĀ how to do it technically (in theĀ GUIDELINEĀ #5). Please consider this practice also for any other questions you might ask in the Community. This would be of great help both to your helpers and the other learners who can have the same questions in the future.

Many thanks and happy learning!Ā 

:rotating_light: NOTE: This is an automated message. Please do not reply. :rotating_light:

1 Like