How to export python dictionary values and matplolib chart in one pdf file in some reporting format

Hi All,

I m working on some system performance data, Have used zscore and and matplotlib to create this, now I want to export all this information in a pdf file,

How to achieve this, I mean is there any library in python which can be used to export dict values and charts in one pdf file

Please let know for more information from my side,

Thanks
vinod

Hello @vinodgchandaliya, you can create a notebook and export the notebook as a pdf.

https://towardsdatascience.com/jupyter-notebook-to-pdf-in-a-few-lines-3c48d68a7a63#:~:text=In%20your%20notebook%2C%20click%20the,notebook%20as%20a%20PDF%20file.

1 Like

@info.victormondi
Thank you for looking at, Actually data is formatted in dictionary format, in dict each key have nested key which contains report data,
like this have 700 keys, creating note book for each key will not be a better option, want to export keys and their in some tabular format to pdf, also want to include charts into it

Ex-
a: {
‘Min’: 0.0,
‘Max’: 96,
‘Average’: 29,
},
b:{
‘Min’: 0.0,
‘Max’: 96,
‘Average’: 29,
}

Above has given a sample example, in real data it has multiple keys with nested values

1 Like