31 Years of Python | 48 Hour Sale Extension!!!
days
hours
minutes
seconds

How to quickly resolve questions/issues of various types: technical questions, platform bugs, certificate issues, etc

Dear Dataquesters,

You might have already noticed that the structure of the Dataquest Help Center has been recently changed, and now it looks as follows:

Let me explain to you when it’s better to use this Community and when the new structure of Dataquest Help Center to get your questions answered or eventual issues fixed quickly and efficiently.

If your question/issue is about your personal account / billing / subscription / refund / cancellations / certificates, etc. (i.e., all the issues that are not bugs or typos in the learning materials or on the learning platform, not a technical question on a data-related topic, and not feedback about the materials or teaching style of Dataquest), do the following: click the ? button in the upper-right corner of any screen of the Dataquest learning platform, select Message Us, describe your issue, select the relevant category, and send the message.

If you want to report bugs or typos in the Dataquest learning materials themselves or technical issues with the learning platform, the steps are different: click the ? button in the upper-right corner of the platform screen where you detected this issue, click Report an Issue, describe the problem, and sent the message.

If you want to send feedback about the learning materials or teaching style of Dataquest, follow these steps: click the ? button in the upper-right corner of any screen of the Dataquest learning platform, select Share Feedback, fill in the form, and send it.

Finally, if you have a technical question on a data-related topic, the best place to ask it is exactly this Community, in particular, the Q&A section.

Happy learning! :nerd_face: :desktop_computer:

2 Likes

And who do we contact when we use the form and receive no reply?

1 Like

Hi Nick,

1. If your question was about your personal account / billing / subscription / refund / cancellations / certificates, etc. (and so you used the Message Us option) OR if you reported a bug / typo /technical issue with the Dataquest platform or learning materials (and so you used the Report an Issue option), then you can expect a reply within 2 business days. Learn more here.

2. If instead, you sent feedback about the learning materials or teaching style of Dataquest (using the Share Feedback option and filling in a feedback form), then your feedback form went directly to the Product or Content Team that reviewed it and took into consideration. After you submitted the feedback form, you saw a message on the screen that your feedback has gone through (i.e., taken into account for further review and, if approved, implementation on the platform). You’re not supposed to receive any other reply for that.

Hope it is clear now. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi Elena,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

One more question, what do we do when we use the “message us” form and nobody responds within 2 business days?

1 Like

Hi Nick,

Oh, this is strange :thinking: For me to understand better the situation, have you received an automatic reply right after you sent your message confirming that your message had been sent successfully? Also, have you received a confirmation of your ticket on your email?

Hi Elena,

Every time I submit I receive all of the certificates of all of the courses that I’ve completed but nothing else. I know that in itself is weird, but I have nowhere to report it without simply receiving the certificates again.

1 Like

Uhm, I’m completely confused now. Let me take a look into your situation together with the Technical Support Team tomorrow and then I’ll return back to you. In the meantime, could you please let me know what exactly your question or request was?

Hi Nick,

I checked your situation. It seems that you were not following precisely the instructions to send your ticket (such as to click Submit Ticket button on the next pop-up screen). Please follow these steps to send your message to the Technical Support Team again (pay attention that the animation there is a bit outdated but the meaning is the same: now we have Submit Ticket instead of Send Conversation). Also, please check your spam folder to see if an automated reply went there.

After following the suggestions above and if you continue having trouble, please message me directly here, and I’ll ask a member of the Technical Support Team to reach out to you via email this week. In the meantime, you can still let me know what exactly your question or request was.