DB Explorer is straightforward to set up and use. Here are the steps:
- Visit the Download section of sqlitebrowser.org
- Download the correct file according to your operating system
- Run DB Explorer after installing it
- Click on Open Database
- Select the database that you wish to explore
- Useful tabs for your exploration:
6.1 Database Structure: Database Structure lists all the available tables in the database,
6.2 Browse Data: Browse Data allows you to explore the table of your choice. Just click the Table dropdown to select the table you wish to explore.
6.3 Execute SQL: Use the Execute SQL tab to execute queries on the opened database.