I am not able to tag my questions

Screen Link: Learn data science with Python and R projects

This is the last screen link where’s happend but recently happends again and Sahil fixit for me!

It is not the first time it happens to me but I have realized that in a doubt that I uploaded a few moments ago to the platform, a member of the team very kindly introduced the tag that corresponded to it.

So now I was about to ask another question and it turns out that I can not enter the number.

As in this case I consider that a picture is better than a thousand words I attach the image where I have numbered the steps I have been following and clearly you can see how when entering the tag is not possible.

Again thank you very much.

2 Likes

@Edelberth:

Seems like it is already done. Do take note that there will be a timeout before it is reflected since this is an automated process (check back 5 - 10 mins after your post and it should appear), remember to refresh your page too.

2 Likes

I hope it is what you say. However, as you can see in the screenshot it does not allow me to tag what is tagged. :thinking:

I will follow your steps and hope not to bother anyone anymore.

Again thank you very much.

A.

2 Likes

I can help clarify this issue for you @Edelberth:

Thing is, you cannot attach these mission/screen tags to a topic manually. They are automatically added for you once you provide a mission link in the topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like