I am officially employed!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you for inspiring me and guiding me through this journey! I am officially employed at a data-driven start-up focused on Marketing and it’s been going great so far! They have reached me out after taking a look at my projects some of which are Dataquest Guided Projects that I’ve completed. So thanks to the team for really exciting project ideas & the community for all the feedback and support. Wish me luck! :dizzy:

Best,
Dilara :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

64 Likes

Hey @dilarakrby

Congratulations :tada:
All the best :+1: for your future journey. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! :innocent: :relaxed:

3 Likes

Congratulations @dilarakrby! You deserve it!

I wish you a lot of success!

1 Like

Thank you @otavios.s ! :balloon: I wish the same for you, too! :innocent:

1 Like

Great news and congratulations!!

Congrats @dilarakrby!

This is a great news! @dilarakrby
Congratulations :tada: :balloon: Wish you all the best for your journey :slight_smile: :blush:

Cheers!!

Congratulations! @dilarakrby

Congratulations! :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada:

This is super encouraging for those of us who are just starting down this new path…it shows us that it can be done.

Thank you, @dilarakrby and good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @fedepereira @masterryan.prof @prasadkalyan05 @Sahil and @mathmike314!

Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

This is so amazing, Dilara! :heavy_heart_exclamation: Congratulations!! :tada:

Thanks for making us a part of your journey. :smile: :heart:

4 Likes

Aww, it was so sweet of you guys to stand with me through this journey & encourage me to learn more and more each day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so glad that DataQuest is where I have decided to take this journey with from the beginning! I’m using everything I’ve learnt day-to-day and honestly am very grateful. :heart:

9 Likes

Congratulations Dilara!
Success!!

1 Like

Nice, It is encouraging to the rest to see people getting ahead thanks to these DQ courses.

Good luck!

3 Likes

@dilarakrby congratulations to you! very encouraging to hear this

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: to you dear, this is very encouraging. I wish you lots of success in your career

2 Likes

Congratulations @dilarakrby

1 Like

Congratulations @dilarakrby !! That’s a good news to hear !! Your message gives hope !! Thanks for sharing and All the best in your new position !!!

2 Likes