I am officially employed!

Congratulations @dilarakrby !! That’s a good news to hear !! Your message gives hope !! Thanks for sharing and All the best in your new position !!!

2 Likes

Congratulations @dilarakrby! :tada:

I wish you lots more success.

1 Like

Congrats and thanks for inspiring

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Sorry I cannot reply to you all individually, I appreciate all your responses. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations have a great gung ho journey ahead. :tada:

2 Likes

Congrats @dilarakrby!

I wish you a successful journey!

1 Like

Congratulations @dilarakrby and keep going spread your colors everywhere :partying_face::tada::tada::grin::innocent:

1 Like

Wow! Congratulations Dilara, I wish you all the best in your new role.

1 Like

Congratulations Dilara! You’re inspiring us too, all the best to you!

1 Like

That is super motivating to hear Dilara!
Thank you for sharing this story and good luck with your new job.

Btw: I think it is super smart that you created your own website. I will keep that in mind for myself as well.

1 Like

Congratulations.:bouquet:… Wish you all the very best… Can’t wait to get mine!! :raised_hands::pray:

1 Like

Congratulations Dilara! All the best for your career :relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulations! @dilarakrby
Best wishes with your new job.

1 Like

That is a great news @dilarakrby and congratulations. This also helps us to keep our hopes high.

2 Likes

Congratulations Dilara. Could you show me your github or where you show the projects to your employer so we can have an example? :grinning:

1 Like

Here I keep some of my projects but these are mainly Data Analysis projects. I have recently begun working on Data Science and I have been working on data provided by my workplace so I’m not uploading them there due to confidentiality issues.

2 Likes

Hello @dilarakrby congratulations for the job and all the best for the journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @dilarakrby let the new journey be warm and bright…all the best

1 Like

Congratulations @dilarakrby for the job. I am also a self learner and started working as a Supply Chain Analyst this year in Luxembourg. Have a good future!

2 Likes

Thank you, I wish you a pleasant future, as well! Best luck.