I just attempted my First Guided Project

Kindly find my first guided project on Prison Break out.

Please review and give your feedbacks. Thanks
Prison Break out Guided Project

1 Like

Hello @babatundeolakunle834, welcome to the community.! Can’t quite figure out what you have tried uploading here. The link shows an 500 Internal Server Error. Here’s a link which will guide you on how to upload a project in the community.

@Elena_Kosourova, why does this happen? First time, coming across this error while reviewing a project.

2 Likes

Hi @vishallbabu5,

This error happens when the wrong link is provided instead of uploading the project as a file. A typical case is when a student provides the link to a file on their local machine. So @babatundeolakunle834, could you please re-upload your file following the guidelines so that our reviewers can take a look at it? Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi Elena,

Thanks for your assistance.

Kindly find the newly uploaded notebook.

Looking forward to your review once again.

Thanks
Basics.ipynb (112.9 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Congratulations on completing your first guided project, @babatundeolakunle834

• Always add an introduction to the project. What the project is about, what are you trying to find by doing the analysis.
  • Make the markdowns descriptive, data analysis is basically a form of story telling. Try telling what you’re trying to do. For example, in this project, tell readers why are you removing the last element of every list.
  • Add a conclusion, too.

Here’s a link which will help you in structuring your future projects. Have a good day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @vishallbabu5,

Thank you for the tips.

All points are well noted and I will make sure to include them going forward.

Thanks once again

1 Like

@vishallbabu5 ,
The link is very comprehensive and an excellent technical guide.
I found it worthy of a space in my data resources library.
Just forked it on github DQ Style Guide.
Thank you.

3 Likes