Independent Project - Will the Chinese Currency Become Truly Global?

Good day, folks!

I have completed my own independent project based on what I have learned so far on Dataquest and would like to share with you, guys. Hope you may share some thoughts on it and give me some feedback.

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

3 Likes

Hello @erzinrost

Firstly i like the idea of the project! The concept is quite huge and you structured everything very well. I am totally impressed with plots :star_struck: Good one :+1:t2:

One thing which i didn’t understood is why you have showed the historical dynamics and the forecasted trajectories of the currencies map after conclusion part? Is there any reason behind that?

Thanks again for sharing this with community.

Best
K!

3 Likes

Many thanks for your comment!
I put the map at the very end because I considered it as a supplementary part of the conclusion, something like the bottom line of the previous calculations. I was actually quite unsure as to where to put it, but since it covers the whole world, while being the outcome of the previous analysis at the same time, I thought that the best place for it is in the conclusion section.

Is there a better place to put the map though?

Best regards,
Rostislav.

2 Likes

May be you can put in before conclusion so that you can correlate your supplementary part followed by overall conclusions.
This is my idea.

Best
K!

1 Like

It is better this way indeed, I will do that. Thanks a lot for the advice.

1 Like