Is it Possible to Download the movie_reviews Dataset onto my system for R analytics?

Just want to know if it is possible to have the movie_reviews data set for R downloaded onto my system. I tried to get it from GitHub but looks somehow too different.
If it’s possible, how can I go about it? Show me the way!!

1 Like

@kadenteh, the following link may help with your situation: How do I download the data sets you use in your missions/projects?.

1 Like

I’m particularly interested in getting the dataset for movie_reviews meant to be used for the illustration of Bar Charts, Histogram, and Boxplots. Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

@kadenteh, if you follow the link I sent earlier it shows how to download the datasets for the missions. Basically, you will see the filename of the dataset displayed on top of the coding interface. In your case the file name is “movie_reviews.csv”. Click on the filename and then a download icon will appear. Click on the download icon to download the file onto your PC. There is a demonstration of this in the link I sent.

1 Like

Thanks. I was wondering how the columns were chosen for the review data set.

1 Like

You are welcome @kadenteh. Please mark as solution if my response solved your original problem.