Launching the Learning Assistant program - creating a culture of helpfulness

Wow!. For me I started helping others even when I was a newbie. The little that you’ve learnt can help another person.

2 Likes

This is a very good initiative. I will have to make contributions more to qualify. Excellent stuff!

2 Likes

This is an amazing stuff! I think it’s time I get really active on this community.

2 Likes

This is a welcome development which will be sort of encouragement to every contributor.

2 Likes

I love this! Talk about a good way to incentivize people, create a better community, and a better service. Good thinking.

2 Likes

this is great opportunity and motivational to help others

2 Likes

That is great DQ, it is true that you get clear idea of a topic when you are trying to explain to others. Think of questions raised by kids, they seem silly but I often found myself answering questions I have never thought of and that, incredibly, help me see some things in different light.

2 Likes

Excellent idea! I am just commencing this journey, and I’m eager to learn. Contributing as a newbie will solidify what have been learnt.

2 Likes

great initiative to help peers @nityesh

Great Idea from DataQuest.

This is really great, nice way to motivate more pro-activeness from community member.

1 Like

A welcome development. Teaching what you know sticks better than revising a tonne of hours. I am. Interested to be part

1 Like

Nice Initiative!
Would love to contribute my bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is awesome! Fostering engagement will go a long way in building trust, a giving attitude and most importantly advancement of knowledge. Way to go Dataquest! :heart:

1 Like

This is such a great opportunity to learn by helping others. How do I apply for this?

1 Like

You do not need to apply anywhere. You just have to meet the Evaluation criteria. As per tire as given in the post here - like (Number of replies and number of replies marked as solution, etc. as per tier)

3 Likes

It’s a great opportunity to all, thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you for creating this opportunity for us! Started my data journey last month and I’m so glad I have a community of intelligent people to help me. Thank you to the helpers for taking your time out to help. :smile:

9 Likes

app.dataquest.io/referral-signup/e0k1butz/